How old were you when you started wearing make-up? In five minutes time, this little 3 1/2 year old snuck up to my third-floor bathroom, found my bag of make up, tiptoed back down stairs, sat at my dinning room table, and decided my STEEL eyeshadow would look beautiful all over her face. Her application techniques were great... using my powder brush, of course! No... I think the issue here was about proper location. Thank goodness I still have a few more years left to get it perfected.
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Still too young for makeup?
How old were you when you started wearing make-up? In five minutes time, this little 3 1/2 year old snuck up to my third-floor bathroom, found my bag of make up, tiptoed back down stairs, sat at my dinning room table, and decided my STEEL eyeshadow would look beautiful all over her face. Her application techniques were great... using my powder brush, of course! No... I think the issue here was about proper location. Thank goodness I still have a few more years left to get it perfected.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yeah! So glad you finally started a blog. Your girls are so cute and I can't wait to keep tabs on your family!
ReplyDeleteFINALLY! You've arrived!! Ella learned those make-up techniques from you! That's just how you do your make-up!
ReplyDelete