Now, in my opinion that can be good or bad, depending on what kind of bug infestation you have in your house and if you and your kids like bugs. Fortunately, in our house, we currently have a massive ladybug infestation AND my girls and I LOVE ladybugs. The other day we found five on one window. Jackpot!
Why do we have a ladybug infestation? Three words... easy accessible warmth. We live in an old historic house with very historic windows. Ladybugs can basically come and go through those windows as they please depending on the weather inside and out. Since it's freezing cold outside, they prefer the warmth of our house. I can't blame them.
And I have to admit, I'm not minding the infestation one bit! A bug hunt in our house sure beats a bug hunt in the freezing cold outside. (Because everybody knows how much I HATE the cold).
Being the great hostess she is, Ella decided to make a home for the ladybugs we find. The sign she made says "Ladybug Yard" just in case you can't read a four-year-olds handwriting.
That's adorable!
ReplyDeleteWe too are having a bug infestation only it's not cute little ladybugs that are bugging us. It's these annoying little fruit flies that we can't seem to get rid of. They are so annoying and I want them gone! Oh by the way, Congrats on being preggo. If it's a boy, can you send me more girl clothes? I'll send you as much boy clothes as you could possibly want or need!! I think you're having another girl!!
ReplyDelete