Monday, February 22, 2010

Kids Music Round

It's been four or five weeks now since Brooklyn and I started a Kids Music Round class. Ella and I did it before Brooklyn was born and Ella absolutely loved it. I thought it was time to let Brooklyn give it a go. Not surprisingly, the reaction was the same. Brooklyn absolutely loves it! I think her favorite part is playing all of the different musical instruments the teacher, Ms. Marilyn, brings each week and seeing the various ways you can use them and the different sounds they can make.

Of course, as was tradition with Ella, after music class, Brooklyn and I head across the street to McCaffrey's Market Cafe for lunch. Not surprisingly, the lunch choice for Brooklyn is the same as it was for Ella... macaroni and cheese, fresh fruit salad and a side of cherry tomatoes and black olives.

Gotta love those traditions!
Thanks for taking the pictures for me, Allison.

No comments:

Post a Comment