Wednesday, April 24, 2019

England: Day 6

Day six in London - Easter Sunday - was another of the kids' favorite days. We walked through Hyde Park to get to our old church ward for church services and to see my cousin Lindsay and her family. After church, Lindsay and her kids joined us at the Princess Diana Memorial Playground in Hyde Park, which was one of our most favorite places when we lived in London 13 years ago. We spent HOURS there and we finally had to drag the kids out.

Hyde Park is so beautiful...



 Kennsington Gardens was beautiful this time of year. Everything in London was in bloom!...

Leave it to Brooklyn to get a picture like this. Every time I look at it I start laughing so I couldn't help but put it on my blog! Nice bum, where you from Hudson...

They all have their own personality...



Thirteen years ago I took the same exact picture of Ella in this same spot when she was about nine months old...

No comments:

Post a Comment