Since it was just me and the girls for the first little while (Ryan met us after work), we stayed in the water fountain/wave pool area. Kendall is too young to ride on any of the rides and Ella and Brooklyn still require a "grown up" to ride with them, so it would have been impossible for us to ride on anything. Luckily Ryan showed up and we were able to do so much more.
Just as we were about to leave Sesame Place Ella and Brooklyn asked if they could go to one of the sand activities. We said of course and they ran over to the entrance. Ryan and I talked about dinner plans for a minute and then he walked over to the sand area to watch them. However, when he got there he found Ella playing in the sand, but not Brooklyn. Of course we both panicked!
As we were running around frantically searching for Brooklyn, a man came up to Ryan and Ella and asked if they were missing a little girl in the same swim suit as Ella. A few yards away where Kendall and I were searching, a woman came up to us and asked if we were missing someone in the same swim suit as Kendall. Minutes later Ryan, Ella, Kendall and I all ended up at the "Lost Parents" center where we found Brooklyn in tears, and covered in sand. Boy were we relieved and so thankful to find her!
Apparently, Ella threw sand in Brooklyn's face almost as soon as they got in the sand pit and Brooklyn came running out searching for us. Someone found her and took her to the Lost Parents center. The only reason why the man who talked to Ryan, and the woman who talked to me thought we were Brooklyn's parents (aside from the fact that we looked like panicked maniacs) is because all three girls were wearing the exact same swim suit. I asked them to wear the same swim suits to Sesame Place so I could keep better track of them... who knew that is what would help us find Brooklyn.
All in all it was a fun afternoon at Sesame Place and now I know where the Lost Parents center is for the next time we go (and I'm going to always make them wear matching swim suits)!
Heading through the gates in their matching swim suits.
The Merry-go-round is always fun for everyone but Kendall. She didn't last long on her horse - Ryan is holding her.
It's amazing what this girl eats sometimes. As long as she's got a box of something - this time Cheez-Its Snack Mix - she's a happy camper and doesn't care much that she can't ride on the spinning tea cups with Ryan, Ella and Brooklyn. After what happened the last time I rode on those things, I definitely wasn't going on them again!
Ryan and Brooklyn look happy now, but just wait till that cup starts spinning - baaaarrrffff!
Once giant bouncy.
Kendall spent about 15 minutes collecting and neatly lining up six of the tootsie-roll looking blocks. As she was leaving to go find more, a little boy came by and knocked each one of them over one by one. You should have seen the look on Kendall's face when she came back and found all of the blocks knocked over. It was so funny - definitely not the cute smile she's got here in this picture!


No comments:
Post a Comment