We moseyed on over to the horse ranch the other day for some cowboy fun (well, cowgirl fun in our case). Aside from Brody, the rest of the kids weren't old enough to go on the trail ride up into the mountains, but instead got to ride around the ranch one at a time. Ella loved it, but surprisingly, so did Brooklyn. She doesn't usually like animals, especially large ones like horses, but I couldn't have wiped that smile off her face even it I wanted to! Kendall didn't want to go near the horses at all, and when I tried to put her in the saddle, she freaked. Glad I didn't pay for her ride! She and Berkley enjoyed throwing rocks over the rock wall instead.
After such a great time at the ranch, the girls have now decided they want a horse instead of a dog. I told them they can talk to their dad about that one when we get back to PA!
Tuesday, July 24, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment